When it comes to customer satisfaction Seamless carpets live up to their name, Our estimators will visit site to determine quantities for estimation purposes and general site specific factors. This process is Free of Charge and ensures everything is covered and there are no hidden surprises.
We can help guide you in the right direction on your choice of flooring and put you in contact with the best Suppliers and Manufacturers in the country
Once you have chosen your flooring it can be delivered into one of our warehouses across the country then once you are ready we will deliver your new flooring to site in perfect condition and install
Clean and Tidy we will remove any excess carpet and we always Vacuum up after ourselves
Seamless carpets are a leading provider of flooring installers to the Interior Design Trade.
Based from our office and warehouse in Cheshire and London, we are ideally positioned to serve the United Kingdom and abroad
On your instruction we shall carry out the following:
- Carry out a full site survey of your project to confirm quantity and any particular requirements.
- Quantify amount of carpet required and advise you of the amount to order.
- Provide you with a written estimate including all costs for underlay, gripper, materials and labour to install.
- Receive your ordered materials into our warehouse. Unpack, inspect for colour and any defects and advise you of any problems.
- Arrange an installation date to suit your requirements.
- If deemed appropriate by us and subject to location, approximately 3-5 days before installation we shall carry out a further site visit, to confirm that the site is ready.
- Install on scheduled day. Clear site of all remaining materials, vacuum and confirm your acceptance.